If we asked 1000 people how to live a meaningful life, I would imagine every answer might be different. It's hard to think as if we were at the end of our life and reflect back, but to do so opens our mind to thinking that's not all about ourselves. So what does a meaningful life look like?
A question you might ask yourself. What really matters? How can I make a difference?
I get it - Life is hard some times. There's bill to pay and life that gets in the way or maybe things didn't pan out like what you thought or wrong choice were made along the way. We try to do good but somehow the busyness of life over takes us - we're in a rut.
Where to being?
- Be GRATEFUL right where you are.
- GIVE - its is a start to a meaningful life. Give thanks. Give when you do not have to give - of your time, your money, your knowledge - anything you have to give, even if you think it's not a big deal. To someone else it may mean the world. Listen to others. Give compliments. Put others first and see how it makes YOU feel.
- FORGIVE. Yourself and others. We all make mistakes.
- Seek GOD with all that you have. Realize that you alone have gifts and talents that no one else does. You are divinely created, yes YOU, and you have a purpose, a story and a meaning for your life.
- Be HAPPY. Understanding that no one can make you happy - its a choice. Internal Happiness | Inner peace. Think of a child like faith with not a care in the world.
- Be CONTENT where you are, even if you are longing for more.
- FAITH - have faith. Faith cancels out fear. It cancels out negative thoughts and helps you overcome any obstacle you are up against.
- LOVE - it's the strongest emotion and what everyone strives for; To love and be loved unconditionally. Love yourself.
- Surround yourself with STRONG Relationships. Seek them. Positive people. An encouraging and Uplifting environment. Surround yourself with the type person you want to be.
Pretty genius, Mr. Albert Einstein when he said "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
These are but a few tips to a meaningful life. I believe your life is a MIRACLE and it's my desire that you know how amazing you are. That you find happiness and choose to live a meaningful life.
Stay tuned for more life stories to inspire and bring hope.